Selling House in Las Vegas for Cash

Hi there, new on the forum.

Actually, I’m looking to sell my house in Las Vegas for cash, but before you jump in, please note that it needs some minor repairs. I want to be transparent about this aspect before any transactions take place. Are there any reputable dealers or real estate agents in the Las Vegas area who specialize in cash sales and can sell my house fast Las Vegas and are experienced in handling properties that require slight repairs?

1 Like

As I remember, Alex is the best realtor who deals in buying houses in Las Vegas. You should contact with him if looking for quick deal. Thanks!

High my names David
Thanks for letting us know, your home is for sale for cash. My partners and I buy homes for cash in the last Vegas area. May I ask what your address is?

High my names David
Thanks for letting us know, your home is for sale for cash. My partners and I buy homes for cash in the
Las Vegas area. May I ask what your address is?

We have contractors in your area, and nationwide to help us fix and flip our properties.
If you include your address, we can give you the numbers promptly.

Hi dear, I’ll contact you soon.

1 Like

OK thank you!
I just need the address so I can figure out how to help you. You could also give me a call at 925-978-7407

Thx Dave D