Selling Investment Property - Need Help - Posted by David

Posted by David Krulac on March 28, 2001 at 11:42:00:

since these are SFH and since there are about 10 times as many owner occupied buyers versus landlord buyers, I would refurbish, shine, polish, paint, and do whatever else is needed to make the properties as nice as possible without major expenditures and would put them on the market vacant for purchase by either a homeowner or landlord. Price it right, advertise like heck and they should be soon sold. Good Luck

Selling Investment Property - Need Help - Posted by David

Posted by David on March 28, 2001 at 07:36:29:

I’ve been investing in real estate for about 2 years. I have had a string of bad luck as far as tenants ago, and am currently in the middle of 2 evictions.(one was bad luck, the other stupidity on my part in selecting tenant). Anyway, I have decided to sell these 2 properties. Should we re-rent them, and then sell? Or leave them vacant? These are solid rental properties, I don’t see much chance of a residential situation. One is townhouse that rents $565, will be asking 51k, the other is a 2 bedroom house, rents $550, will be asking 52k. This may seem like a no-brainer, but I’m really stressed over these evictions, so please indulge me.