selling MH notes - Posted by Jay Ville

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 28, 1999 at 10:59:24:

Who is not happy with what their current return on money that they have in “traditional” investments? Since you have 2 notes now generating your a positive cash flow why not take advantage and use these?
I would suggest if you are looking at getting into the opprotunities generated by the “paper” side of Mh’s to pick up Terry Vaughan’s “Cashing In”.
And also the CashFlow Corner found here has an exelent Q and A, articles etc.
Good Luck
Dirk Roach

selling MH notes - Posted by Jay Ville

Posted by Jay Ville on March 28, 1999 at 09:43:53:

I have recently joined the world of real estate by buying 2 mobile homes (Lonnie style, of course). He is the reason I know about this web site. I would like to basically know how to sell a mobile home note that I create. Lonnie suggests that entire notes could be sold offering an 18% yield on the investor’s money. Where do I find these investor’s? These first 2 deals have me hooked on REI. I have done a little researching on my surrounding area and it looks like their are endless oppurtunities out there! Believe it or not, I see an end to me working for somebody else! Thanks to all the people on this newsgroup (and CREOnline of course). Ya’ll really have been a great inspiration!

Jay Ville
GA