Serious Questions For Flipping Properties. - Posted by J.Joncas

Posted by dewCO on November 18, 2000 at 21:12:00:

Not enough time to read your L-O-N-G post. Read the archives here on flipping and get a course. Don’t know about the laws in Canada. We used to have some Canadians here answering questions, but don’t know, haven’t seen them in a while. You might repost with the title looking for Canadians for input or something like that.

Serious Questions For Flipping Properties. - Posted by J.Joncas

Posted by J.Joncas on November 17, 2000 at 21:00:51:

My name is Mr.J.Joncas from Montreal,Canada and i would like to find out if anyone on this site can answer a few questions for me to begin flipping properties around where i live in Montreal,Canada because i see a lot of bargains almost every week go by and i just don’t know how or where to start and i would like to start out in REI by being a scout flipper so that i won’t need any money to start off.

The first question is: Where and How do you find buyers or investors to buy the properties that i would like to flip?

The second question is: How do you find out if the buyer or investor that you found is serious on buying the properties that i want to flip over?

The third question is: How do you find out if the buyer or investor has the money available in order to buy the properties that i want to flip?

The fourth question is: What do you do exactly in order to get paid the fee for providing the information to the buyer or investor before the buyer or investor buys the property?

The fifth question is: I would like to find out if there are any American Buyers or Investors who buy real estate down here in Canada and if there is i would like to give the following information:( The exchange rate for the American Money today for Friday,November 17/2000 in Montreal,Canada is: 57% for buying U.S. money and 53% for selling your U.S. money with a difference of 4% ).

I would also like to mention here that i have worked for 24 years out of my life but i am not working at the moment and i would like to start in REI by being a scout flipper to start out with so that i don’t have to just sit around seeing all the great deals go by me and i would also like to make more money so that i can buy these great deals myself in the future so that i can become a dealer flipper in the future because i see great deals go by almost every week around where i live down here in Montreal,Canada.

EG.( Last week one of my friends sold his house which he paid 97,000.00 for the rest of the payments that he owed on his mortgage because he separated from his wife and he sold the house for 52,000.00 because he did not want to continue to live in his house alone.)

P.S. I have been reading on this site the articles posted by Joe Kaiser,Lonnie Scruggs,Jackie Lange,etc. for quite a while now and i find that this site is the best site that i have found up to date that a person can read in order to obtain the information in REI.

Thank you for the answers that i obtain. From:Mr.J.Joncas in Montreal,Canada.