Sheets in S. Florida - Posted by Freddy Domond

Posted by Freddy D on April 27, 1999 at 10:43:00:

Hey Tod
Thank you for your response I have out of town… as soon as I get back I ll send you an e-mail so we can share some Ideas, Ithink S. Florida is probably a great market.

Sheets in S. Florida - Posted by Freddy Domond

Posted by Freddy Domond on April 22, 1999 at 10:28:31:

I purchased the Sheets program a year ago and it just been sitting in my closet. After reading this site for the past three days, I am extremely motivated to start using it. I have only about $300.00 in my savings account to start and no experience on Real Estate.

I WOULD LIKE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INVESTING IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA, MIAMI/FT LAUDEDALE, TO SHARE WITH ME SOME OF THEIR SUCCESS OR FAILURES IN THIS AREAS. ANY GOOD ADVISE, OPINION, OR COMMENT WILL BE GRETLY APPRETIATED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT.

Re: Sheets in S. Florida - Posted by Juvenal Mavares

Posted by Juvenal Mavares on June 06, 1999 at 10:39:01:

The Miami Real Estate Investors Association holds meetings for people like us. They are on 27 Ave and NW 8 St. Can’t find the number though. Good Luck.

Re: Sheets in S. Florida - Posted by Tod

Posted by Tod on April 25, 1999 at 07:57:36:

I live in the hollywood area, and i am also interested in real estate investing. I do have some experience in creative financing, but i have not had the chance to use it in south Fl. drop me a line so we can talk.
Tod.

Re: Sheets in S. Florida - Posted by greg buker

Posted by greg buker on April 28, 1999 at 19:13:33:

join the broward county investors group,they have 2 or 3 hundred active investors you can network with