sheets....... - Posted by DeiDei

Posted by RonD(KS) on December 09, 1999 at 20:37:21:

I agree with Jeff. Not all of anyone’s taped suggestions will work for you, but I’ve learned a great deal from Sheets and others. You gotta pick and chose what WILL work for you. But you have to TAKE ACTION on your chosen direction or NOTHING will work. GO FOR IT!

sheets… - Posted by DeiDei

Posted by DeiDei on December 08, 1999 at 10:28:03:

I purchased the Carlton Sheets program about 3 years ago and I haven’t made any attempts to apply his techniques. Has anyone who lives in the Philadelphia, PA area had any success? I read these posts often, yet I haven’t found any leads whatsoever…I’m always looking in the Sunday papers real estate section. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
DeiDei

Re: sheets… - Posted by Jeffrey Short

Posted by Jeffrey Short on December 08, 1999 at 11:42:56:

DeiDei,

I’m confused. You saw that you have had the Sheets program for a couple of years and have not attempted to apply his techniques. That’s fine – I am in a similar situation… it is called FEAR!! But, that is not where I am confused…

You next say that you are always looking in the Sunday paper real estate section. That is basically one of his techniques… to look at the ads in the paper and call on them. First of all, Sunday may be the day for the big real estate section for you (It’s Saturday for Delaware)… but you need to also look at the rest of the days; just in case. In addition, realize that Saturday would have alot of “open house” info listed for the weekend.

Next, you need to also try some of his other techniques. Take a look at other neighborhoods, look for FSBO…call on them, etc…, Business Cards, etc…

Jeff