Simultaneous Closings Info. - Posted by Kate

Posted by Jeffrey Short on December 10, 1999 at 17:35:28:

Hi Kate!

First of all, I didn’t consider your message to be negative… realistic and curious, yes.

When I started to look into doing RE Investing, quick-flips or simultaneous closing is one of the areas that interested me. And yes, I was approach by a couple of “salesmen.” I did sign up with one person who has been real helpful answering questions and such. Instead of making this sound like a commerical, please email me privately and I will give you his name and email.

When you mean “big discount”…how big? I have seen some offering to purchase a note for a 5-10% discount…and I have seen worse. How much of a payoff are you looking for for each deal? For me, I am only looking for, as a minimum, a $5K payoff. It may not seems like alot to most people here…but I am willing to do alot of “little” deals, if it helps me move towards that “big deal” down the road.

Jeff

Simultaneous Closings Info. - Posted by Kate

Posted by Kate on December 10, 1999 at 17:13:36:

I am trying to get as much info on simultaeous closing as possible so I can determine if this is right for me. Everywhere I turn someone is trying to sell me something. Most are people that purchase the notes at big discounts. Can anyone send me as much info as possible BEFORE I have to spend a fortune on stuff I can’t use? Is there anyone out there that can tell me who the companies are that purchase for the best rates?
Sorry for the negativity. Just looking to make the wisest choice.
Thanks in advance.
This site has truly been a Blessing to me.
Kate

Learn by doing and working with investors who can perform - Posted by Michael Morrongiello American Note

Posted by Michael Morrongiello American Note on December 10, 1999 at 22:39:41:

Kate:
We purchae millions of dollars of seller financd paper each and every month. We work constantly with investors, Rehabbers, etc. who are generating paper on an ongoing basis.

We are direct funders and have the staff with the necessary expertise to assist you each step of the way. Yes we are in business for a profit, however our main goal is to establish long term relationships with our customers who find that they can utlize our services month in and month out.

Were not perfect but we will give your honest feedback and answers and also provide you with some of the most competitive buy rates in the country.

Viist our web site at www.americannote.com or
Call us and lets us assist you. The call is free
800-659-2274

Michael Morrongiello
Operations Manager

Re: Simultaneous Closings Info. - Posted by rpb

Posted by rpb on December 10, 1999 at 19:05:21:

Look in the ‘How to Articles’ of this website and read Judy Miller’s article on simultaneous closings and also American Note’s website, she also has other articles on simultaneous or table funding closings.