Spec Home Financing - Posted by Keith, PA

Posted by Frank on December 27, 2004 at 22:30:07:

Matt, do you know anything about the Destin, Fl market ?

Happy Holidays !!
Frank

Spec Home Financing - Posted by Keith, PA

Posted by Keith, PA on December 19, 2004 at 16:30:06:

My partners and I are looking for financing to build spec homes. The credit is good and the experience is there except we haven’t built and sold a house yet. We had a spec house being built, but had to sell it to another builder because we found out afterwards we couldn’t get the funds. We even had a contract with a buyer who had a letter of commitment. It has been very fustrating for us and we know the other properties we have would sell before the home is built because of the strong market. The mortgage companies just won’t give us the funds needed unless we build a home and sell it first. Would like advice on how to get this venture in motion and what if any would be a good return to give an investor if one was interested.

Thanks in Advance
Keith

Re: Spec Home Financing - Posted by Travis

Posted by Travis on February 22, 2006 at 14:24:58:

Keith,

I am a broker and have banks that will giv eyou spec financing up to $2 million and up to 4 properties at the same time. So you could have 4 $500,000 properties being built concurrently. Send me an email and let me know if you would like more information.

Thank you,

Travis Williams
travis@thebennettgroup.org

Re: Spec Home Financing - Posted by Matthew Giegerich

Posted by Matthew Giegerich on December 27, 2004 at 18:26:57:

Keith-
I see you let$$$ get thru with that last deal. Stop letting money go. I have over 9 yrs in the lending business as well as 6 yrs as an investor.
Drop me aline and we can discuss making $$$
Best Regards,
M.G.

Re: Spec Home Financing - Posted by brandon

Posted by brandon on April 01, 2006 at 20:44:02:

hi im brandon skaggs im looking for a bank to finance us for a spec home weve been in buisiness for 6 years now and our goal is to get a spec home in the ground and i know it could happen but im starting to realize it takes alot of money to make money like i said i got the help to build it and i want it to happen so bad i can taste it please give me some info