St. Louis needs to hook up - Posted by todd b

Posted by todd b on February 10, 2001 at 24:53:41:

Thanks Scott. I do apprciate your response. This was my first post on CRE. Wow, have I been impressed with the quality of the direct responses I have received!
I certainly did not mean to put myself on a “pedestal” and apologize if that’s the message conveyed to anyone. What I should have said was: I have been in and around this business for ten plus years and I am not looking for beginner type of information (i.e. What’s a mortgage or what’s a p/l). Thanks again for your response. Kepp reading this site and post your questions as you go.

St. Louis needs to hook up - Posted by todd b

Posted by todd b on February 07, 2001 at 24:06:12:

I would like to correspond with St. Louis metro area CS grad to discuss serious questions and link up with some professional refernces (creative lawyers and accountants). Been in commercial development and construction management for way too long. I’ve been working CS for awhile and need to either find a local CS grad group or start one. Definately not for ‘fresh’ newbies but will always help them too. Anyone interested?

Re: St. Louis needs to hook up - Posted by Scott K

Posted by Scott K on February 09, 2001 at 03:01:24:

In the CS course Carleton refers to a group called CASH (CArleton SHeets), and states that St. Louis has one of the most active groups. I don’t know much more about it, but he says to contact him directly for more information. I am one of those “fresh newbies” that you refered to, and have not yet completed the course (as I just recieved it yesterday). However, I am highly motivated and hope to become a very succefull REI in the near future! Hope to join you soon on your pedistal!