Starting....Finally - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on April 06, 2000 at 16:45:52:

I said that because I always go conservative when I’m making decisions.I was thinking a month or two because I haven’t done anything like this until now,and I figured I needed a little time to research laws and rules here.I definitely plan on looking hard at mh’s and will be doing that while I am researching.So,I appreciate the comebacks,but as I said I prefer to act conservative even as I look and try to deal.And after just reading the book(haven’t listened to the tapes yet) I think it’s definitely gonna be a killer type activity.

Starting…Finally - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on April 04, 2000 at 20:54:28:

I have posted messages here,amounting to nothing.We have invested in Lonnie Scrugs “Deals on Wheels” and have finally received it.We hope to get going in the next month or two.I appreciated all the replies and encouragement I received here.We did not decide to get into this to screw anybody,just feel like trying to help out as much as we can.Also,I am aware that some investors guard their methods and deals jealously,but feel like there is room for anybody who has the guts to try this stuff out.We do not feel like anyone can stop us now,even after me going through years of litigation over 2 teenagers.I will continue to visit this site,and will read and appreciate all I do read.Thanks again for the help and encouragement.Nothing will stop us now.

Re: Starting…Finally - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 05, 2000 at 08:37:01:

Hi Dennis,

You say you’re going to get going in " a month or two." Why not start today. You have Deals on Wheels. You have read it. Now is the time to go out and do it, not in a month or two.

Sometimes we all need a kick.

Re: Starting…Finally - Posted by Ed Ortiz

Posted by Ed Ortiz on April 04, 2000 at 23:02:51:

Hi Dennis,

Congrats on your decision … Now, Go get’em.
Read your books and follow the steps. They will make the difference.
Buena Suerte,
Ed Ortiz