Stocks and Bonds - Posted by Rebecca Dominges

Posted by CarolFLUT on June 19, 2000 at 11:34:03:

Rebecca,
This site is about notes and mortgages not stocks and bonds. And at the risk of sounding like a sour old school marm (which I am not), some punctuation would really help make your posts more readable.

You can leverage investments in paper (ie you can use OPM to buy them). I think that’s a more difficult feat in stocks and bonds. Ergo, paper has a great advantage there. However, it depends on your goals, your resources, and what you are willing to do as to what kind of investor you “ought” to be.

Read the articles both here and on John’s website, www.papergame.com and they may give you a flavor of the biz.

Happy reading.
Carol

Stocks and Bonds - Posted by Rebecca Dominges

Posted by Rebecca Dominges on June 18, 2000 at 18:45:09:

Hello I would like to know what is the best way to learn this stuff and how do I go about it or is paper easier I work alot of hours and tried to real estate but it seems that every time I want off there is a new case that I need to work on I would like to do something that I can do from online and from home when Iam off on the weekends please and also do you know any web site that I can start off with please help thanks to all and I wish you all a good investment take care is paper easier what would be my best bet thanks