Posted by Joe Kaiser on June 29, 2006 at 01:45:15:
- What do you like most about being an Investor?
Being able to use one’s talents and get paid is a pretty cool thing. I
really like digging in and figuring things out, especially knowing there
may be a payday down the road if I’m successful.
- What do you think are the key ingredients necessary to help
someone be successful?
Tenacity pretty much covers it all. The ability to get back up and get to
work after things haven’t gone well is required. It’s a tough business
and there will be ups and downs.
3)What makes you most uncomfortable in this business?
I hate losing. I hate getting beat by people who don’t play fair.
- What training have you found to be the most helpful and why?
I read everything I can get my hands on.
- Do you think the coaching thing is worth all the money and why?
- What do you wish you had known when you got started?
I wish I’d understood what it means to be an investor. I just thought
the game was gathering properties and it’s not, really. Today I’m much
more focused on getting paid than getting properties.