Suggestions - Posted by Mae

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on January 28, 2000 at 07:25:46:

Find out for sure why the Buyers that walk through don’t make an offer–have your agent call all showing agents that expressed interest & request their feedback, mentioning that ‘Seller is anxious to sell and may be willing to change things (ie new paint, or carpet, or …)’

Also, have your agent type in the results into remarks section of listing (ie ‘Seller willing to repaint or carpet, you choose!’)

This is what we’ve done to overcome a flaw in a house, that is still getting lots of traffic.

Hope this helps,
Joe Brillante

Suggestions - Posted by Mae

Posted by Mae on January 27, 2000 at 23:12:03:

We bought a property in another state and we were not really familiar with the market. However, the house has been on the market for about 4 months and we really need to sell quickly. The home is now listed with a realtor…has had a lot of traffic. We don’t want to put anymore money in the property even though they think if the outside was painted a different color, it might be a little more appealing. Here is what my question is: We can do a 3-year lease with option, sale on contract, reduce the price. However, I believe I would rather wait until the listing agreement runs out before reducing the price. Any suggestions?