tax certificates - Posted by Pat

Posted by GG on October 07, 2000 at 15:12:33:

There are a couple good courses on tax liens, I suggest a Web search. By the way, some counties in Texas pay 25%. It’s not complicated, but you will save huge time and money by getting the details from a good course. Try a search on ebay.

tax certificates - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on October 01, 2000 at 18:47:18:

I am looking for information on tax certificates. I’m not interested in property that is still in the hands of the owners but property that was already forclosed on. Is there a website on this subject. The more I read on this subject the more confusing it is. Also if anyone is from the Tampa bay Fl. area and has any info on an ad about a seminar about tax certificates by the name of tycon seminar please let me know. Someone told me about an ad in the St’ pete times that took this class and purchased land from the info they learned. That’s for any info on this subject

Re: tax certificates - Posted by Vivian

Posted by Vivian on October 09, 2000 at 12:22:43:

I have found this web site to be helpful. www.taxsales.com. But if you go that route then your money is tied up for a min. of 3 years(the rate of return is good though.)Good luck!!!

the 16% solution - Posted by RR Smith

Posted by RR Smith on October 03, 2000 at 21:35:08:

by Joel S Moskowitz, J.D.
pg.119 “Florida pays a good rate of interest (18%), but makes it much harder than other states to get the property.” pg 120 “Tax lien sertificates on properties with delinquent taxes are sold on or before June 1 of each year.” (in Florida)

Re: the 16% solution - Posted by jolanta

Posted by jolanta on July 12, 2003 at 20:07:54:

how to find tax sertificates on proprties?