tax question (please respond)..... - Posted by noogadawg

Posted by Julius Levai on June 08, 2000 at 14:11:39:

Soraya! Sounds like you`re a smart women with a smart father. Tell me some secrets that I (we) could use to get my daugther into this field of R.E. from the course of Hollywood-movie making dreams? (Left-wing,kiss-ass,double-standard,back-stabber phonies with abnormal lifestyle is not my way of trying to support my kid.)

tax question (please respond)… - Posted by noogadawg

Posted by noogadawg on June 07, 2000 at 15:38:12:

anyone here read about taxgate.com and other sites that claim we are under no legal obligation to file or pay tax on our earnings. also, there is another theory that you can file all 0’s and your 1040 and ask that any withholdings be refunded. as with anything dealing with the government, you may indeed be right but they will not care.

“Will the Defendant please rise . . .” - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on June 07, 2000 at 17:37:18:

I had a friend go to a seminar that said he could pull things like this based on vague “constitutional” issues. Bottom line . . . he got nailed and paid penalties and interest on back taxes.

There are so many good, creative ways to save on taxes that only a fool would try someone so silly as what you described.

Re: “Will the Defendant please rise . . .” - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on June 07, 2000 at 17:59:18:

And there is (was) Bill Green the early R.E. “Tycoon” from Mill Valley, Marin Co. CA tried to protest against the IRS and went to the “POKI”. And now -as far as I know- he is in U.K. As Bill mentioned it, there are easier ways to pay less or no taxes. R.E. is THE key! Just jump into it with both feet! Julius Levai

Bill Green used to brag that the IRS was afraid of him. - Posted by Soraya(SanDiego)

Posted by Soraya(SanDiego) on June 07, 2000 at 23:37:47:

We used to live in Sausalito which is the next town South of Mill Valley. Bill Green used to live in a beautiful home on top of Mount Tamalpias (part of Mill Valley)

My Dad knew him about 20 years ago. I remember my dad telling me that Bill Green was pretty “creative” when it came to doing real estate deals but he was pretty stupid to tell everybody in his seminars that the IRS was afraid of him.

Soraya