NORTHDALE
RENT-TO-OWN
BAD CREDIT OK!
4/2.5 POOL
123-4567

Tenant Stream? Yea or Nea? - Posted by Kristy-AZ

Posted by Kristy-AZ on October 28, 2003 at 10:42:22:

Hi all,

I have a rental property I NEED to get rented or L/O. The market here is saturated with L/O’s so it is hard to find a tenant or L/O buyer.

I have run ads in ALL the newspapers, put out signs and still no luck.

Do you think Tenant Stream is a good investment? I am in Arizona.

Thanks,
Kristy-AZ

Re: Tenant Stream? Yea or Nea? - Posted by tampasteph

Posted by tampasteph on October 28, 2003 at 12:48:39:

Kristy,
I recently bought my first property sub2 and am selling it on a lease option. There are also lots of lease/purchases being offered in our area, many advertised in the paper. This last weekend I went out on Friday and Saturday night and put out about 80 signs in the neighborhood around the property. They were home made on bright pink posterboard. I’m not kidding when I say my phone rang off the hook all weekend, and I didn’t even have an ad in the paper. I am meeting with someone at 7 tonight to sign papers and get a check.
I was amazed at the response I got, and wish I would have saved myself a few hundred bucks in advertising costs and put signs out sooner.

Good luck,
Steph

Re: Tenant Stream? Yea or Nea? - Posted by len

Posted by len on October 28, 2003 at 11:34:12:

I do not have frst hand experience, however I did read a post posted on 10/14 on another board that had very very good things to say about tenant stream. If you email me (take the no spam out of the email addy) I will point you tot he post, you will be able to get info from the poster and talk to them directly from there.
Len

Re: Tenant Stream? Yea or Nea? - Posted by chris-atl

Posted by chris-atl on October 28, 2003 at 14:45:07:

What did you say on your signs?