Terry Vaughn's Cashing In Course - Posted by GeneM

Posted by Terry Vaughan on December 29, 2000 at 22:34:47:

Gene:

The whole process you are beginning (the learning curve) is about learning to think in a different way. The conventional market players will tell you that you need money to purchase and a license to sell.

When you learn to think like a “deal maker”, you will find you don’t need money or a license, if you do it right.

In the book “Cashing In”, there is a chaper called “Selling, Before You Buy”. There is also a chapter where I show you a deal (paperwork and all) that I did in Alaska. Now keep in mind that I live in California and have never been to Alaska, never did go. Yet, I never left my office and I still made over $6,000.00, without ever having to put up a dime! All the details are in the book.

When you train yourself to think like a “deal maker”, it won’t matter wether you are doing note deals, mobile home deals or real estate deals, or baby crib deals - the principles are all the same. Only the market is different.

You must invest in your knowledge first and make the mistakes you need to make to become a “deal maker”. Once you do this (learn these skills), you will never go hungry and possibilities will appear all around you - all the time.

Terry Vaughn’s Cashing In Course - Posted by GeneM

Posted by GeneM on December 28, 2000 at 12:33:35:

Has anyone used this or a similar course with positive results. I am a “newbie” looking to get started and I’m trying to find the best information to help me out.

Thanks,

GeneM

Re: Terry Vaughn’s Cashing In Course - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on December 29, 2000 at 02:28:13:

Gene:

Jon gave you great advice!

Also if you want the opinion of an experienced real estate broker who had never done a mobile home or mobile home note deal, try reading this . . .

http://www.creonline.com/ss-16.htm

also, take a look at some of the articles in the “How To” section on mobile home and MH note deals.

Also, try this link to a great book by Dave Butler:

http://www.creonline.com/b-138.html

Hope this helps!

Re: Terry Vaughn’s Cashing In Course - Posted by Jon Richards

Posted by Jon Richards on December 28, 2000 at 19:50:26:

Terry’s course is fine. Your emphasis should be on marketing. There are lots of notes in the world, but finding them is what separates the successful from the “wanna be” in the note business and probably in any other business as well.

Should you expect to spend from $500 on up to develop flyers and brochures and a powerful marketing program. Anything less is a not worth it to learn the note business. If you do have a great marketing program this can be one of the best businesses in the world for current income and retirement income.

In addition, you need to know about the financial calculator, contracts, and where to broker the notes.

Good luck

Jon Richards
Publisher, NoteWorthy Newsletter

Re: Terry Vaughn’s Cashing In Course - Posted by GeneM

Posted by GeneM on December 29, 2000 at 13:53:48:

Thanks, Terry. That success story and the editor’s note at the end of it were what really got me interested in the mobile home note business. My situation is this: Limited funds(none actually), no experience, but a burying desire to make this work. I just want to find the best way to get started. Is it neccessary to do a few “Lonnie deals”. How much money do you actually need to get started? $500, $1000, $1500? Does it matter where you live? I’m in south AL. Well, if any one can help I appreciate it.

Thanks,

GeneM