Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Jim Johnson

Posted by Deb on April 22, 2002 at 18:09:20:

Thanks Zack. Do you think I should get a realtor’s license? How do you get your expired listings and how do you do flips? Hope you don’t mind me asking but I’m anxious to get started and felt the board on creonline would help.
Deb

Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Jim Johnson

Posted by Jim Johnson on April 21, 2002 at 11:34:00:

Dear Zack,
I’ve just completed reading your testimonial about your success–Congratulations to you. I’m a “NewBee” and I am currently residing in the Baltimore"WhiteMarsh" area. Do you have any quality time to give me some mentoring help?
Please e-mail me and I will give you my phone #'s.

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Bob Beckman

Posted by Bob Beckman on April 21, 2002 at 23:01:21:

In case any of you are dubious about the accuracy of the success stories that are printed on this board, I can vouch for the authenticity of Zack Wiest’s story. In one year, he has experienced all of the success that he has claimed, and Zack, I feel honored to have worked with you on so many of your deals. The only thing that I would add to your story that went untold was how hard you have worked. I hope that none of you think that it’s easy. Zack eats, sleeps, and breathes real estate. And I know this because he has called me many times in the middle of the night, obsessing on the current deal that he is working on.
Zack, you deserve all of the success that you have achieved.
Bob Beckman
Rehab Funding

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Bruce IL

Posted by Bruce IL on April 21, 2002 at 14:00:19:

Zack…What an incredible story!!!
How are you finding your deals?
Are you rehabing all or are you flipping any of them?

Bruce

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Bruce IL

Posted by Bruce IL on April 21, 2002 at 14:00:01:

Zack…What an incredible story!!!
How are you finding your deals?
Are you rehabing all or are you flipping any of them?

Bruce

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Zack W

Posted by Zack W on April 21, 2002 at 12:38:01:

Jim,

Call me anytime at 717-526-4326. If I am not in, leave a message that you posted on creonline so I know who you are.

Zack

Posted by Zack W on April 22, 2002 at 13:53:08:

Bob,

Thank you very much. You and your company have helped me out tremendously. I sincerely appreciate you always taking time for me and my business.

Zack

Posted by Zack W on April 21, 2002 at 15:22:38:

Bruce,

MLS, extensive we buy houses sign campaign, postcards, classified advertising, refferalls. I would say 80% of my deals come from the mls. I have a very good realtor who works really hard. He tells all the listing agents prior to sending them the contract that, Yes, the offer is low, BUT, it will be the most seriour offer you get, I also dont use any weasel clauses so our offers are solid.

I rehab and retail, rehab and lease option, and flip. My flipping biz is an exact duplicate of what Steve Cook teaches. I actually didnt put that division of my biz into real action until I read his course. Best of luck to you.

Zack W

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Patricia_Fl

Posted by Patricia_Fl on April 25, 2002 at 24:16:26:

Zach,

Congrats, I just read your success story and your previous responses and I have a question for you.

Did you have any previous background the helped you on the rehab side of the business. The problem I have is correctly estimating repair cost.

Do you do your own estimating or do you have someone (contractor, handyperson, etc…) walk through a prospective property with you.

Thanks in advance,

Patricia_Fl

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by D.Van

Posted by D.Van on April 22, 2002 at 13:05:24:

Zack,
How do I gain access to the MLS? Do I need a realtor for this or can one just pay a fee for it?
Thanks,
Deb
*PS If I need a realtor, how do I pay them for each deal? I’m a beginner and plan to purchase subj2 and then flip to a buyer or assign the contract, whichever it is considered. I’m waiting for B.Bronchicks course AREF to arrive, just ordered.

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on April 23, 2002 at 07:22:39:

Deb,

Being new, I don’t know if you are aware, but buying subject to and then assigning the contract and walking away is considered by many here to be borderline if not fully unethical.

You would be telling sellers you’ll be making their payments, with no recourse, and then assigning the responsibility to a stranger. No matter how you screen,
problems will occur and you and the seller can do nothing about it.

Posted by Zack W on April 22, 2002 at 16:38:44:

Deb,

Access to MLS:

realtors
appraisers
i have never heard of anyone other than a real estate professional gaining access to mls.

Realtor fee:

sub2 will be tough through realtor
u can target expired listing and tell realtor for every one you tie up you will pay them a fee
sub2 deals are best done w/out realtor involved.

bronchiks course will help you.

Zack W

Re: Testimonial of Zack Wiest - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on April 23, 2002 at 12:02:09:

It’s the walking-away part that’s unethical.