Thank you... - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on February 24, 2000 at 14:19:52:

Good afternoon everyone…

I didn’t know that my message “LIFE SUCKS WHEN YOU’RE IN COLLEGE” would bring about a debate like it did. I was just venting out initial frustration at that time. But I read all of the responses and I must say thank you for all those that put their 2 cents in. It made me look at my situation from more angles than one. All your opinions are appreciated.

Here’s the results:

-I’ve decided to stay in New Orleans to take my test here at school tomorrow. I’m 22 and I’ll just have to attend the convention next year.

-My check never made it to the bank to debit my account. I assumed it must have been lost or forgotten. I’ve placed a stop pay on it because I don’t know where it is at this point. So sorry…I can’t sell anyone a spot at the convention because I don’t have one to sell.

-I wish all of you a wonderful, safe and enjoyable weekend at the convention. I know it will be very exciting. I’ll definitely try to make the next one. By next year, I should have a few deals under my belt.

The reason why I wanted to go to the convention is to:
-Network
-Obtain Grade A info on REI
-Meet Ron LeGrand. I admire his teaching style.

To everyone on here, thank you for everything. Your advice and knowledge to me (a newbie) on REI topics are priceless.

Happy investing, and have a wonderful day!

Pavon