Thank You....Thank You .....Thank you....your words have changed our lives - Posted by Jim Rayner (Jim_MA)

Posted by chris_wa on March 01, 2000 at 10:23:26:

jim,

your words rang true on this one. i was sincerely impressed with Mr. Rayner and the obvious intense level of caring and sharing he has for his son. I said to Michael…several times…i would give anything to be in your shoes. not because he will be “inheriting” money…but because he has the guidance and support of a person that knows this business. And you are right…with these ingredients he can not help but succeed.

on another note…Jim Rayner does not contain his knowledge and experience to his family unit. He spent a good part of the convention sitting and chatting with me and my wife. He shared unselfishly. He helped put a new perspective on my path. I was stuck in a rut before the convention and knew by coming i would see things in a different perspective than before. I needed to be surrounded by like minded individuals. well i got what i was looking for and so much more.

Jim Rayner…thank you for everything. You gave us just what we needed to get back on track. And to your son, i hope you will give him access to our family here at CREonline soon. At least let him pound me with some mobile home questions…i gave him my email address and would be happy to help him in any way that i am able.

your friend,
chris_wa

Thank You…Thank You …Thank you…your words have changed our lives - Posted by Jim Rayner (Jim_MA)

Posted by Jim Rayner (Jim_MA) on February 28, 2000 at 11:51:18:

A special thanks to my extended family and Robert Kiyosaki

As many of you may know, I have working an idea that I thought might just work to dissolve the ?age of entitlement attitude? from my son . Since last May I have had my son working for nothing. This inspiration came from Rich Dad Poor Dad (Thank you Robert Kiyosaki!) just as occurred in Robert?s life after a brief period of time my son almost gave up thinking being an employee was better than nothing. Something made him rethink that decision and he stuck with it. I thought that he had figured out at that point what I was up to since I had forced him to read Robert?s book several times and made him take a test to prove that he had read the book. To my surprise I discovered a short while later that he had not yet figured out what I was up to. In January I asked him to accompany me to Atlanta, because by that time he had clearly become a different person ready to begin to receive the knowledge and the power of the CREO Family. He accepted my invitation knowing nothing of what to expect and totally clueless that he was about be transformed, to suddenly be empowered with the knowledge and the support of the most giving group of individuals sharing a common goal of FREEDOM that I have ever found. CREO is a Community of which I?m proud to be a part.

It was the most incredible experience of my life, to see that moment when the third person walked over to us on Thursday night and asked my son ?are you the one that?s been working for nothing for your dad.? The look on his face when he realized that he had been set up will be forever burned into my fondest memories. Needless to say the rest of the weekend one incredible moment after another as person after person and speaker after speaker began the process of empowering this young man with the knowledge to find his Freedom and the knowledge to begin to understand even his own father. So while I?m writing this thank you to all of you he has already gone back to work for a few hours to finish a clean up for March First.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO TOUCHED OUR LIVES THIS WEEK END FOR AS TERRY SAID IN HIS CLOSING REMARKS ?..YOUR WORDS HAVE CHANGED OUR LIVES

Jim Rayner

No, …Thank YOU! - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 29, 2000 at 18:23:08:

Jim,
After having met you for the second time this year, and actually talking to you for the first, all I can say is, “impressive”.
Your son is a very lucky young man.
Many of us started out in this business all alone, with no family support.
Your son cannot help but to succeed.
Simply amazing!
I am sure that the Rayner Empire will continue to grow and prosper.
One of my fathers biggest regrets in life is that he had no business to pass down to his sons.
I heard him say this, and thought to myself, “This will NOT happen to me!”
You are very blessed and so is your son.
To see a family working together is truly a beautiful thing.

Thanks for sharing that with us.
You are leading by example. Hearing your story and the others like it at the convention is honestly the reason I went this year.
It is very inspiring,
Jim IL