That it's I'm steamed now - Posted by Suzanne

Posted by Lee on February 13, 2002 at 16:58:48:

I see.

There is not much of a basis for lawsuits when people are expressing opinions, and when there is evidence to support those opinions.

If he files a lawsuit against anyone, he will force himself to produce documents, answer questions under oath, and provide potential witness lists under penalty of perjury or contempt of court.

There might be information that Ross would prefer to keep private that would certainly be make public information. There might be witnesses who appear on behalf of the defendants to such a lawsuit whose testimony might not be welcomed by the plaintiff. Any records of complaints to the Better Business Bureau, state Attorney Generals, and other authorities and agencies would certainly be explored at great length. Anything sensational would make an interesting story line for the media.

There would most likely be a countersuit. Litigation can be used as a strategic weapon.

This could ultimately become very, very expensive for Ross.

All this is just fanciful speculation, of course!

I understand that the operators of this site have made a business decision that pursuing this course of action would not be profitable. We need to respect that decision.

But there are plenty of other boards on the internet on which they are still discussing Mr. Whitey.

That it’s I’m steamed now - Posted by Suzanne

Posted by Suzanne on February 10, 2002 at 17:49:13:

That’s it. I’m boycotting every guru who gets banned from CRE Online especially for something stupid they do. I love CRE Online and use it to find out about courses and gurus. I love the honest opnions everyone gives, which are usually balanced. That is part of how I determine who to listen to and who’s course I will buy.

What are you talking about? - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on February 11, 2002 at 16:35:41:

What brought this on?

Re: That it’s I’m steamed now - Posted by K MCDONALD

Posted by K MCDONALD on February 10, 2002 at 17:53:40:

which guru got banned and
which ones are you boycotting

Re: What are you talking about? - Posted by Suzanne

Posted by Suzanne on February 11, 2002 at 21:47:27:

The link that says Russ Whitney banned and what it led to. Specifically when the letter to CRE Online said he would sue individual posters. The link is located right above the post message button on this forum.

I know it is dated last year, but I have just gotten around to getting to this particular forum. I usually stay in the main news group.

I know I can’t discuss him, but maybe this is acceptiable since I am answering your question, and it pertains to what can be found on this website.