The BIG Event Is Upon Us! - Posted by Rob

Posted by JPiper on March 04, 1999 at 24:00:49:

The BIG Event Is Upon Us! - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on March 03, 1999 at 21:56:10:

The time is finally here. I have been anxiously awaiting this since it was announced. It will great to meet everyone, and share and learn new ideas for REI. I am especially anxious to hear and meet Robert Kiyosaki. I just finished his new book (The CashFlow Quadrant), and I highly recommend it.

Attending this convention will definitely help me move to the “I” quadrant. Thank you again, JP and Terry.

Regards,
Rob

yes yes yes! - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on March 03, 1999 at 22:32:16:

I agree Rob. It is so easy to get burned out in life, whether it is real estate or anything. My goal is to extract as much energy from the poeple I meet and information I hear to renew me for the rest of the year.

I would hope everyone does the same, don’t hold back! Mingle, Network, Hob Nob, whetever, just have a blast.

Thanks,

karp

PS: VERY IMPORTANT!!! I don’t need a ride from the airport. (LOL)

Re: yes yes yes! - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 04, 1999 at 11:08:25:

Yes - I can’t wait either. I will see you guys/gals there!

I don’t know what I’ll be wearing yet, but I’ll be the guy with dark hair and the dumb look on his face! :wink:

RL

Re: yes yes yes! - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 04, 1999 at 08:15:37:

Rob, Karp and Jim;

I can’t wait to meet the people (all you CREOnliners) who have become such a big part of my everyday life.

See you all tomorrow.

Rob: I hope that it will not be too hard to find each other. I’m the 6’2" 225lb guy who looks like an NFL dropout quarterback (just kidding). I’ll be wearing a Navy Blue Old Navy Pull-over or a Blue and green dress shirt with black jeans.

Counting the minutes!

Dan