The courses - Posted by Robert

Posted by Scott Nachatilo on February 19, 2002 at 14:40:47:

What particular courses were you referring to as a comparrison to Carlton Sheets course?

The courses - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on February 19, 2002 at 14:22:02:

What is the difference between these courses and the infomercials by Sheets, etc. seen on TV.?

How does one apply more than one course quickly (within a few weeks) if each course has a 200 page book,4 videos, 6-8 audios etc.

How is someone qualified to write a course guide with tapes after being in the business for only 2 1/2 years?
There is a course listed by this person on the site.

Re: The courses - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on February 19, 2002 at 20:29:41:

The real question you might ask is, “how can I risk losing thousands of dollars without reading hundreds of pages and watching videos and listening to tapes?”

I went and tried my first deal after hearing a 90 minute seminar presentation. I lost $1,000. That was a very expensive “seminar”.

Re: The courses - Posted by Gib

Posted by Gib on February 19, 2002 at 17:30:52:

The author of that course has bought/sold over 150 properties at an avg. profit of $6000.00 each. I would say he has proven he knows enough to publish a course. I know I sure as hell haven’t made 900 grand in the past 2.5 years. I would warrant that if you followed Sheet’s material and philosophy of buy and hold it would take you a bit longer to amass 900K. Just my .02 cents.
Gib