The Gurus Do'nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by BPR

Posted by KevinMiami on March 06, 1999 at 01:08:53:

Didn’t mean it to come across like that.

The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by BPR

Posted by BPR on March 04, 1999 at 12:24:20:

Everyone here at this website worships the many gurus,
but all of the gurus are confidence artists. Most of them
do not even own real estate. They do not even practice
what they preach. I feel sorry for all of you deluded fools
who think that you can make so much money so easily. Save
your money. This wesbsite is just an infomercial.

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by Karen McCall

Posted by Karen McCall on March 09, 1999 at 08:37:24:

A Wise Man Talks When He Has Something To Say, A FOOL Talks Because He Has To Say Something!

By the way we don’t come over to your site and say stupidisms What are you doing here?

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by KevinMiami

Posted by KevinMiami on March 05, 1999 at 17:20:22:

Soooo,
I guess you must be a GURU since it’s obvious that you don’t own any real estate.

(By the way this is how you spell “don’t”)

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on March 05, 1999 at 09:59:01:

1. Since you’re at this website, you must be a guru “worshipper”.
  2. The use of the word “all” in this context marks you as a person full of sh…dried apple butter. No one with intelligence would make such a general statement.
  3. Many of the “gurus” here are artists (successful investing is an art, not a science), and they have a great deal of confidence in themselves. That’s what you meant, right?
  4. Save your money? Last time I checked, accessing this website was free.

Go try your pathetic attempts to be noticed somewhere else…

Ladies and Gentlemen! The next time… - Posted by Soapymac

Posted by Soapymac on March 04, 1999 at 20:10:25:

you see someone else demonstrate his “IYCDTWB,BTWB” mentality, check his e-mail address. That tells you everything you need to know.

Frankly, I am amazed that someone didn’t spot this message for what it was before now.

Cordially,

Roy MacLean
“Soapymac”
If you want to contact me, take the word “nospam” out of my e-mail address.

PS - “IYCDTWB,BTWB” translates to “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull…” This cow need no more of our time.

Re: The Gurus Don’t Own Real Estate! (Duh) - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on March 04, 1999 at 20:09:57:

I think Confuscious said it best:

“Student with head up butt make teacher barf up egg roll.”

Now I may have the quote a bit mal-paraphrased, but you get the idea. More scientifically, the gist of the thing (as I understand it)is:

The basal metabolism of a sincerely determined sleeping opossum is only slightly higher than that of a dead opossum…so don’t expect much.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by The Baze

Posted by The Baze on March 04, 1999 at 19:41:12:

Hey dude,

You don’t believe what your read here, but I’ll bet you think the WWF is real, don’t you? Pull your head out of your candy a** and smell what the Rock is cookin’. And who taught your roody poo self how to spell?

You Are RIGHT!! - Posted by Ray S(FL)

Posted by Ray S(FL) on March 04, 1999 at 18:09:21:

The “Guru’s” on this site have actually taught me how to not own Real Estate and profit over $8,000.00 last week. Actually I did own the property briefly. About 15 Minutes. I hope that more people will listen to you because it would be nice to keep earning that money without any competition.

You can not argue with success. Once someone comes to this sight, uses the FREE information given to them by the “Guru’s” and they experience that first successful deal, they are not able to stop. It’s like an addiction. An addiction to financial freedom. Something that they possibly may have never had the chance to experience at the J.O.B.

So my final comment to you is this, have fun at work tommorrow.

Ray S

P.S. You probably need to let Donald Trump know that he can’t make any money in Real Estate either. He’ll probably be shocked when you tell him.

You`re the only deluded fool that I can see. (nt) - Posted by T.B.

Posted by T.B. on March 04, 1999 at 17:59:58:

Yes, deluded fool.

Who told you this? - Posted by Kerry_IL

Posted by Kerry_IL on March 04, 1999 at 14:36:51:

Or was this just something you came up with on your own?

I have personally met several of the individuals affiliated with this site. I don’t know about all “gurus”, but I can assure you the ones I have spoken with DO own real estate and DO deals.

Once again, it comes down to YOU.
If YOU don’t believe something is possible, then it isn’t.

Kerry_IL

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by Paul(OK)

Posted by Paul(OK) on March 04, 1999 at 13:34:11:

wow you have just given me a brand new insight to Lonnie Scruggs. Since “Most of them do not even own real estate”(as you say)Lonnie has created a system in his mind that is so fool proof that even a “deluded fool” (as you say)can make money buying mobiles.
aside from that you do make an interesting point I must admit if I save my money I can get 5% maybe 6% on cd’s in a bank. I keep the money in the stock markets blue chips 20-30% and that is if alan greenspan (GURU?)will let me. In a mobile i have bought for $3000 repair and etc. for $400. I turn around and sell for $6000 dollars with 36 payments of $185 with $500 down. That only gives me 50.31%. The only problem is i was taught not to do it with my own money so that makes it hard to figure for a “deluded fool” (as you say) and is this the point where I should say “but wait there’s more”? If you have any specific questions just post them no one here is scared of the truth are you?

I have to ask - Posted by BankRobber

Posted by BankRobber on March 05, 1999 at 22:19:54:

How old are you? Is that the best barb you could come up with? I am penalizing you fifteen yards for piling on.

Re: The Gurus Do’nt Own Real Estate! - Posted by Mike (Illinois)

Posted by Mike (Illinois) on March 04, 1999 at 18:07:56:

You can achieve what you believe!
Mike