>>>>>>>>> THESE IS NOTHING BUT HUGE SCAMS!!!! - Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED?

Posted by TC on December 11, 1999 at 19:10:53:

nt

>>>>>>>>> THESE IS NOTHING BUT HUGE SCAMS!!! - Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED?

Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED? on December 11, 1999 at 13:06:28:

Scams, that work. Scams that are ethicaly, moraly correct!

Now, you see the power of proper marketing. Imagine if I had mention the “se x” word, I’d have my own little site right here.
Scams, that if every lazy puts sitting, acting as if there is no oportunity in this wonderful world would try for one day we’d all live in a better place. (not just with R.E. but ANY creative method of making moula).
(But with any idea, try not to put your own $$ into it until it brings some to you first)

JUMP IN THE POOL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I did, the water is mighty fine.

If your skeptical about this whole ordeal, thinking maybe everybody here is somehow trying to sell you something, well maybe many of them are, but you know what, this stuff works.
And you don’t need to invest into anything right away. Try out the techniques, ask a million questions on this truly excellent site, (like I did & still do), after you make some CASH !@#!@#$%@#% yeeha!!, then go and perfect yourself by grabbing a few of the books & seminars.

It’s funny, I’m in contact with people that have been doing this for decades (realtors, brokers, etc etc) and it all seems that with all their trainning (whatever that is), they still don’t get Real Estate. Or at least how to make money at it.

Like I said, the pool is MIGHTY FINE !!(thanks to this site)

Jump In!!

Signed,
NO MONEY OR CREDIT NEEDED

Re: >>>>>>>>> THESE IS NOTHING BUT HUGE SCAMS!!! - Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED?

Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED? on December 11, 1999 at 13:13:38:

Sorry, I meant “these ARE nothing but huge scams”

Yes I can read and write. (among other things)

NOTE to the owner of the site - Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED?

Posted by NO MONEY, OR CREDIT NEEDED? on December 11, 1999 at 13:11:27:

I hope this angle is ok.

Just trying to put some life into the people still sitting there, who should be out making deals to feed their excellent families.

Energize your passions boys and girls!

No money or credit needed

Re: NOTE to the owner of the site - Posted by Phillip(Chgo)

Posted by Phillip(Chgo) on December 11, 1999 at 15:13:53:

Your perspectives are not only true but presented in a fun, very refreshing, nonetheless solid manner placing forth truths that need to be stated over and over. You really know how to catch the attention of readers on this board.