Thi is your WAKE UP CALL - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Rodney (AZ) on May 05, 1999 at 22:17:41:

Stacy, I second the request. As a total newbie, I was happy to make your acquaintance at the convention. Although I have a little more knowledge now, I appreciate the insights and experience that you share in this forum (even more so, now). It would be great if you could join us at our REI meeting some time. We are mostly neophytes, but hungry, and would benefit from your participation. Whaddya say?

Rodney

Thi is your WAKE UP CALL - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on May 05, 1999 at 01:47:21:

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all. It has been exactly 2 months since the Creative Real Estate Online convention. Plenty of time to have gone through the new course you bought. More than enough time to take advantage of Robert Kiyosaki’s sage advice. Landlords, time enough to take advantage of the multitude of ideas put forth by Mr. Landlord, and pick up a new rental or two. Those of you that got excited with the prospect of doing flips, two months is time enough to have learned and done what Scott Britton has conveyed. And those of you focussed on seller financing and lease options, time’s up. This is your wake-up call.

Time to stop procrastinating and start doing. To decide to do something is the easy part…to actually do it is the test. My alarm clock has gone off. You see, I’ve got just as many goals as you. This is as much for me as it is for you. It’s too easy to loose sight of them. Don’t let it happen.

Others with less going for them have accomplished more than you. They were even busier than you, although it’s hard to believe. They had more stress in their lives than you. They had smaller cash reserves than you. They had fewer hours in the day to work with. Whatever excuse you would like to use, there is someone that has overcome and prospered. What is keeping you from achieving your dreams?

Read Steve Cooke’s email below. Read the post from Kevin (OK), having lived through one of the most devastating storms in our history. Understand that what you accomplish in your life is completely up to you. No one else will do it for you. What is it that you are waiting for?

Where will you be 1 year from now if you continue on your current path? 5 years from now? 10? Where will your family be? The time is NOW!

Stacy

Re: Replies - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on May 06, 1999 at 17:37:15:

KF, I’d like to attend the club meetings, but it’s tough with all that’s going on. I’ve committed to myself to get a new strategy going in earnest this month, and my “to do” list is a page long. Got to focus on that for now. I look forward to meeting you all at a future meeting, though.

Rodney, hey bud! Hope all is going well. Drop me an email and let me know what’s going on.

Bill K, seems like you’re out there making it happen. Was that your door hanger on my front door? You’ll buy it for cash? Great!

Brad, thanks for all your excellent advice on this board.

And last but not least, Redline, you realize my girlfriend read that comment about the waitress. You know dang well YOU were the one…sheesh. You owe me, fungi.

Now let’s all get the he** out there and make some bucks.

Stacy

Re: Thi is your WAKE UP CALL…Stacy, are you there? - Posted by KF_AZ

Posted by KF_AZ on May 06, 1999 at 17:10:24:

Stacy…are you there buddy?

Stacy, you crack me up! - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on May 06, 1999 at 12:06:51:

Stacy,

Always the voice of sanity. I’m glad you post here . . . thanks!

Brad

Re: Thi is your WAKE UP CALL - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on May 05, 1999 at 22:59:01:

Stacy,

Looks like you’ve got a local fan club. Can I count you in on our next meeting?

Bill K. (AZ)

Re: Thi is your WAKE UP CALL - Posted by KF-AZ

Posted by KF-AZ on May 05, 1999 at 16:52:59:

Stacy,
Thanks for the “kick in the butt”! I found your post very inspirational and timely for me. You are exactly the type of investor that we newbies want to rub elbows with as opposed to those naysayers(co-workers, friends, family, real estate agents, etc. that say “it can’t be done here”). By the way, some of us right here in your backyard(Phoenix, AZ) would really appreciate any wisdom or pitfalls to watch out for that you could share with us. We have monthly REI Club Meetings and would like to have you join us. Many of us in the club are familiar with the time that you generously donate to this board. Please let me know if you would be interested in coming to one of our meetings so that we can meet you and increase our network of investors. Maybe even some of us can assist you some how. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and thanks again for the great motivational words!

KF

Whoa big guy! - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on May 05, 1999 at 13:10:58:

Hey dude - I can tell you are ready to go.

You my friend, are an animal. I’ve seen you in action over there in Dallas - I can’t keep up.

Eventually I will get my ‘house’ in order - I’m working on it. These things take time for me right now.

How about you? Keep us posted.

RL

PS - That waitress was DIGGING you… or was it me?