Thinking BIG - 70 unit apartment community - Posted by Angelo Fleming

Posted by Ed Garcia on September 19, 2003 at 09:41:16:

Angelo,

My phone number is (909) 944-0199. My fax number is (909) 944-0760. If you like you can call me today and give me your fax number and I will be glad to fax you an Executive Summary.

Ed Garcia

Thinking BIG - 70 unit apartment community - Posted by Angelo Fleming

Posted by Angelo Fleming on September 18, 2003 at 10:22:27:

Hello ED,

This is Angelo Fleming from your last lender workshop. You told me to think BIG, so I AM THINKING BIG. I am interested in a 70 unit apartment community. The asking price is 3 million.

How can I get this financed?
Can you work some of that “Garcia Magic” for me?
Please call me at 502.386.5610

Re: Thinking BIG - 70 unit apartment community - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on September 18, 2003 at 13:07:58:

Angelo,

Why are you posting your deal on the net? When I talked to you on the 30th you had just graduated and was going to get me your game plan about Lis Pendens. At that time you never mentioned the units. As you know when doing an acquisition, you are to fill out the Executive Summary in your workbook on the subject property and fax it to me.

Also make sure before doing that, you include answering the 18 questions I ask on apartments and commercial properties. It seems to me that you?ve got some work to do.

By the way, I?m glad to see that you?re thinking big.

Til then,

Ed Garcia

Re: Thinking BIG - 70 unit apartment community - Posted by Angelo Fleming

Posted by Angelo Fleming on September 18, 2003 at 14:40:44:

Ed,

After we talked on the 30th, I moved and my wife who is “anti real estate” accidently misplaced all of my real estate books including the materials from the lenders workshop.

I dont have any other way of getting in contact with, you execept this board.