Thought for the day.... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 04, 2001 at 11:51:30:

Thought for the day?.

A lot of people don’t know this, but Albert Einstein and I went to different schools together. Many people think that Al is deceased and no longer is with us, but I can assure you, that he’s with us, and doing well. As a matter of fact, he’ll be with us, long after you and I are gone. For you see, wisdom never dies.

I was talking to Al the other day, and I said Al, what do you think of the real-estate brokers, mortgage brokers, bankers, etc. all of who tell us that CREATIVE REAL-ESTATE is a bunch of bull. They tell us that some of the things that we do, can’t be done. He said, Ed, it’s funny you should mention that. Because it wasn’t to long ago, that I faced some of your same challenges. I’m going to tell you something that I never want you to forget.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”

That’s what I like about old Al; he could always come up with something that would make me think. How about you?

Ed Garcia