tie up/rezone property - Posted by Kameron

Posted by Kameron on May 03, 2000 at 19:37:33:

Hello;
I have read and am a member of several “No Money Down seminars”.
I am looking for suggestions on a way to tie up a few parcels of land in an up and growing area.

Here is the scenario. I have the opportunity to purchase a bunch of land, which is presently zoned
As agricultural. This land has been bided on for 55k and acre for 320 acres total. But I am
A designer with an engineering firm that can do the rezoning of the property to residential at a discount. The sellers do not want to sell the land to builder or developers who are unknown and presently trying to buy it. The sellers know me and would like to sell it to my associates or me. The land can presently yield 75k and acre. What I am looking for is a way to tie up the property, get the money to have it surveyed, rezoned, and planned in order to take it to builders and sell it for 85-95k. These builders could make anywhere from 12k-15k during build stage. There are several builders trying to build and develop in the surrounding area. I am sure that these builders would grab at the idea of purchasing the property after it is rezoned. I know that there is a way to tie it up with a contract to begin the process of development but I do not have the money myself to do the rezoning.
Please contact me if you know of someone who is liquid enough to come into this deal with me, who knows of government programs that are fast acting, or that will put up the front money. All I can say is that this property is located in an area that is among the fasting growing, in southwestern region. I am looking for serious inquiries only. Additionally once this deal goes through there will be an additional amount of property to be sold and developed once I prove to the first set of owners that I can turn over this deal. The first set of owners are looking for a way to get out of their farm holdings quickly. I do know that the present total of land to be sold is currently as it sits worth 500mil estimated 1000 or more acres.

I.E.,
Recently since I have posted this notice, I have had two responses and now I am interested in finding a good funding source that is willing to aid me in obtaining 75k for the engineering costs. My company and I have found that this will be the cost for rezoning. I will be purchasing the property myself with an option contract. Now I am looking for funding for the 75k for 6months to get this ball on the road. Now, it looks like this dream is coming true!!!
If any one is willing to step up to the plate please contact me at either ‘kameron_s@hotmail.com, kameronstewart@email.com’, and I will go into the particulars.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely;

Stewart

tie up/rezone property - Posted by Kameron

Posted by Kameron on May 01, 2000 at 14:25:05:

Hello;
I have read and am a member of several “No Money Down seminars”.
I am looking for suggestions on a way to tie up a few parcels of land in an up and growing area.

Here is the scenario. I have the opportunity to purchase a bunch of land, which is presently zoned
As agricultural. This land has been bided on for 55k and acre for 320 acres total. But I am
A designer with an engineering firm that can do the rezoning of the property to residential at a discount. The sellers do not want to sell the land to builder or developers who are unknown and presently trying to buy it. The sellers know me and would like to sell it to my associates or me. The land can presently yield 75k and acre. What I am looking for is a way to tie up the property, get the money to have it surveyed, rezoned, and planned in order to take it to builders and sell it for 85-95k. These buiders could make anywhere from 12k-15k during build stage. There are several builders trying to build and develop in the surrounding area. I am sure that these builders would grab at the idea of purchasing the property after it is rezoned. I know that there is a way to tie it up with a contract to begin the process of development but I do not have the money myself to do the rezoning.
Please contact me if you know of someone who is liquid enough to come into this deal with me, who knows of government programs that are fast acting, or that will put up the front money. All I can say is that this property is located in an area that is among the fasting growing, in southwestern region. I am looking for serious inquiries only. Additionally once this deal goes through there will be an additional amount of property to be sold and developed once I prove to the first set of owners that I can turn over this deal. The first set of owners are looking for a way to get out of their farm holdings quickly. I do know that the present total of land to be sold is currently as it sits worth 500mil estimated 1000 or more acres.

You may contact me at kameronstewart@email.com

Sincerely;

Stewart

Try this post on the new commercial newsgroup! - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on May 02, 2000 at 12:07:34:

You can either click on “Commercial” under the Interaction section of the menu in the upper left of this page, or cut and paste the address below into the location bar of your browser.

http://www.creonline.com/commercial-real-estate/wwwboard5/index.html

ray@lcorn

Re: Simple as one two three… - Posted by Barney

Posted by Barney on May 01, 2000 at 15:10:40:

Kameron,
Just get an option on the property, and sell your option to the developer. A very lucrative venture. You could make millions. If you can just get an option on a small part of the property that you mention for a million or so, you could possibly sell your option for several million. All you need is someone with a few million to just send you a check for your pipe dream…Good luck