tight market - Posted by Lu

Posted by Lu on February 01, 2001 at 20:03:22:

Houses tend to sell fast here too, so I guess that can be to my advantage if I play it right. I actually found 3 places I am going to look into tomorrow. It might not be as bad as I thought.

tight market - Posted by Lu

Posted by Lu on January 31, 2001 at 09:51:22:

I just purchased the Carlton Sheets tapes but I am concerned because the market for real estate where I live is very tight. Anyone out there have any success in a tight market?

Re: tight market - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on January 31, 2001 at 12:57:00:

Where do you live? I live in a tight market also and I find that not all techniques work in all markets but you can always find something that will work. The key is knowledge with application. Think of it as a big puzzle and use all your resourcefulness to solve it.

Re: tight market - Posted by Lu

Posted by Lu on February 01, 2001 at 07:55:18:

Thanks for your help. I am just getting started, I just didn’t want to spend all that money for nothing. This is a great site for info and guidance. Thanks to all.

Re: tight market - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on January 31, 2001 at 15:04:40:

I live in Minnesota and I’m finding it difficult to apply the principles from the program. The only property that I’ve found were low income property in very bad neighborhoods. Where do you live?

Re: tight market - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on February 01, 2001 at 19:21:45:

I live on the outer banks which is highly desirable beach property and rather expensive. I still manage to find deals and then I play the mortgage game to get them. I always try to buy in good areas and the sellers don’t have to offer any incentives to sell their homes. Houses tend to sell fast here.