Tony Hoffman Course? - Posted by Roy (al)

Posted by Rick F. on February 09, 2002 at 21:35:51:

Roy, Tony has been around for quite awhile. You don’t mention what kind of course it is, but I have his course on how to negotiate. Whether you would use this course for real estate, or anything else in life, it’s a good course. He gives some good advice. In the mid-eighties he hosted a show called Everybody’s Money Matters. It wasn’t too bad. A lot of good and bad Gurus. Like anything else, you have to use your better judgement on some of those guys. If the course is negotiations, I’d recommend it. Hope this helps.

Tony Hoffman Course? - Posted by Roy (al)

Posted by Roy (al) on February 09, 2002 at 21:15:10:

I have recently come across a course at a big discount by Tony Hoffman. I have no idea who he is. Is he legit or should I avoid?

Re: Tony Hoffman Course? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 11, 2002 at 18:25:56:

He was the producer of the video O.J. Simpson did to prove his “innocence.”

Re: Tony Hoffman Course? - Posted by Rick F

Posted by Rick F on February 09, 2002 at 21:37:17:

Roy, Tony has been around for quite awhile. You don’t mention what kind of course it is, but I have his course on how to negotiate. Whether you would use this course for real estate, or anything else in life, it’s a good course. He gives some good advice. In the mid-eighties he hosted a show called Everybody’s Money Matters. It wasn’t too bad. A lot of good and bad Gurus. Like anything else, you have to use your better judgement on some of those guys. If the course is negotiations, I’d recommend it. Hope this helps.