Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates - Posted by Zoran

Posted by Tommy_FL on May 05, 1999 at 22:46:29:

I’ve heard that if the property owner pay their back taxes, you get a refund for your TLC plus the interest earned (18%, 20% or more according to state), if the owner still default on his taxes, you get a call from the sheriff or the tax administrator and the property is yours…

Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates - Posted by Zoran

Posted by Zoran on May 05, 1999 at 21:28:39:

Does anyone know about Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates Course And if so can you please respond because i need HELP on some things. Thankyou

Re: Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on May 06, 1999 at 10:56:56:

Tony Martinez is a scam artist. I went to his seminar
or should I say his big sales pitch event for $20.

Him and his company, the National Association of
Secured Investors (whadda name!) said that if I was not
satisfied with the “seminar” than I can get a refund.

I told them that I was not satisfied because the
seminar was a sales pitch for his more expensive
seminar. I told them that I felt cheated out of my $20
and as per our agreement, I would like a refund.

Well, the N.A.S.I. did not give me my refund. So I had
to dispute the charge with my credit card company and
it took me about six months of figthing, but I did get
my refund!

This company is a scam!

Re: Tony Martinez in big trouble with FBI ! - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on May 06, 1999 at 09:07:03:

Speaking of high pressure dog and pony shows.I just read that the infamous Tony and his group NASI (National Association of Secured Investments)are the target of a criminal investigation by the FBI!
I attended a seminar of his years ago and have been touting it as a big time scam ever since. I even got
into a major flame war with Tony himself where I trashed his company and he actually offered me an all expense paid trip to his headquarters in San Diego, ostensibly to view the “legitimacy” of his operations.
The catch was that I would have to retract all my negative comments about him. No Deal! Anyone interested in the full story can check out the current issue of “FunnyMoney” which can be found on www.investorsnet.com. Ben

Re: Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates - Posted by bobbywhite

Posted by bobbywhite on May 05, 1999 at 22:18:25:

I don’t kmow Tony Martinez course but I know about Tax Lein Certs. Ask a specoficquestion and I will try to help you.

Re: Tony Martinez Tax Lien Certificates - Posted by Zoran

Posted by Zoran on May 05, 1999 at 22:29:18:

OK, A few years ago I went to an Indiana TLC Auction in Marion County. I purchased a TLC and the redemption period expired.I filed a Deed at the county’s office and I got the Deed in my name.Now I don’t know what to do from here, do I contact the Sheriff and evict the person living there or what? Please help