Tornados in OK, a positive side... - Posted by Kevin(OK)

Posted by Kevin(OK) on May 05, 1999 at 24:52:36:

…From every negative comes a positive. We are in Tulsa, and the storms were much weaker by the time they reached here. My heart goes out to all of those effected. However, we can use this as a motivational tool. Many people lost their lives on 5/3/99. Most of those people never completed the dreams they had for thier lives. Most of them probably never took risks to get what they wanted before it was too late. Ask yourself “If I died tomorrow, would I be happy with the choices that I made?” and if the answer is no, then it’s time to get off your butt and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, before it is too late. It’s time to stop dragging yourself in to a job you hate! It’s time to take the risk! It’s time to have extra time with family! It’s time to kiss your kids in the morning, and kiss your kids goodnight! It’s time to have the financial freedom to do all of those things that you choose to do!

I, myself, want to see the pyramids, the great wall of China, the Hawaiian islands, and much more. Will these dreams come true working at my present job? No! I have spent my whole life, catering to the world around me. Today is the day the world starts to pay me back!!

Kevin(OK)