Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by EquityHunter

You can when most can’t. - Posted by EquityHunter1

Posted by EquityHunter1 on July 02, 2005 at 17:08:49:

That’s right “if” you had 4 approved in one year for that kind of profit… We all get lucky once in a while. Hey,you know what you are doing, we don’t know you. We just have to take your word. The fact is people like you are the exception, not the rule. You are the one that can when most others can’t.

Re: Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by Lee Gartner

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 03, 2005 at 17:46:38:

dansko shoes aldo shoes cheap mens dress shoes naturalizer shoes new balance shoes womens wide shoes espadrille shoes seychelles shoes munro shoes jordan shoes

I have to Disagree - Posted by EquityHunter1

Posted by EquityHunter1 on July 02, 2005 at 13:57:03:

on the basis of my experiences for the past three years. What you say sounds good in theory but try putting it into practice. Most of them do not want to talk with a stranger about their personal finances. Their credit is already shot. Then you have to seperate those with equity from those without. The vast majority of those with equity will work it out or sell easily. Most sell retail. The ones without equity will be interested in a short sale until you tell them they are not supposed to get any money and will be liable for income taxes on the amt of debt that is forgiven. If the lender finds out you have given them money as part of the transaction you both could get sued for fraud. There is an old saying in rei, “if everyone knows about a deal it isn’t one.” Everyone has access to the same list. The leads are worked to death. I’ve seen bidding wars occur, just like at the auctions, when an owner is finally found who will entertain offers.

Re: Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by EquityHunter1

Posted by EquityHunter1 on July 02, 2005 at 08:04:55:

I had the same thought myself. You would think with all the foreclosures in ATL the lenders would be more eager to do a short sale. I have not found that to be the case and am at the point where I don’t see the point in pursuing them at this time.

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 04, 2005 at 14:50:54:

high heels shoes crocs shoes fallen shoes bakers shoes life stride shoes nine west shoes rack room shoes lacrosse shoes prevata shoes sas brand shoes

Re: Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by EquityHunter1

Posted by EquityHunter1 on July 02, 2005 at 08:19:28:

These are my thoughts after being involved for about three years now. I’ve been an investor alot longer. I am at the point where the dividends are not worth the effort involved in working preforeclosures at this time. I’ve worked them in both a buyers and sellers market. You have to look at preforeclosures as the icing on the cake in rei. Do something else for the meat and potatoes. Anybody that tells you they have a foolproof method for consistently making big money in prefcs is a huckster. There is more luck involved than anything else.

Re: That was in the good old days - Posted by Lee Gartner

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 04, 2005 at 08:57:31:

stripper shoes munro shoes large size man shoes dansko shoes discount mens dress shoes magnanni shoes womens larger shoes donald pliner shoes sexy shoes discount mens dress shoes

Re: I’m another exception - Posted by js-Indianapolis

Posted by js-Indianapolis on July 06, 2005 at 24:16:05:

No idea. I never knew it was supposed to be a problem. I started shortsales with no training, which I’m finding out is to my benefit. What happened on the first one was that the bank just told me. Number two, I just asked once it came in, “What did that come in at?” and then followed up with “OK, fax that to me at the same number.”

Looking back, I guess I’ve never asked if I can get one, I just always assume they’re going to share it with me. So far, so good. Assume the sale, young grasshopper.

danica patrick - Posted by danica patrick

Posted by danica patrick on October 24, 2005 at 07:28:18:

richards realm short haircut jordan capri little april natalee holloway natalee holloway short haircut jesse jane free people search victoria silvstedt

Re: You can when most can’t. - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on July 02, 2005 at 17:29:08:

Yes, but I have to give that last poster credit. He said somthing so true “Diversify and make more money”. Preforeclosures are one area of R/E. Its hard to make a living on 1 thing. I tried 2 of them, neither worked out. But this does not mean I’ll never try them again, heck no. I’ve had more luck with L/O’s and SUB2’s, but I’ll look at most things ‘if’ there ‘may’ be a possible deal.

Re: I have to Disagree - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 06, 2005 at 05:21:14:

monthly wine delivery free wine rack plans wine making press wire wine rack wine totes luggage leather wine carrier wood wine cabinets las vegas wine shop wine storage racks wine storage system

Re: I have to Disagree - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 06, 2005 at 05:18:00:

wine cellar storage engraved wine glass basket wine press make wine wine cellar racks wine country bed breakfasts table wine racks wine rack kits wine country bed breakfasts wine country hotel

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 04, 2005 at 04:04:45:

man casual shoes keen shoes vans shoes mudd shoes discount dansko shoes nursing shoes vans shoes born shoes aldo shoes wide widths shoes

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 04, 2005 at 04:01:49:

johnston murphy shoes merrill shoes sas shoes direct extra wide man shoes white mountain shoes munro shoes nurses shoes clark shoes wide shoes toddler shalom shoes

Re: Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by Tom-FL

Posted by Tom-FL on July 02, 2005 at 18:41:49:

– Do something else for the meat and potatoes –

Such as?

Re: Truth About Preforeclosures - Posted by DB-FL

Posted by DB-FL on July 02, 2005 at 08:57:03:

Equity…I agree…100%.

Re: I’m another exception - Posted by Amy

Posted by Amy on October 12, 2005 at 13:56:41:

HI I was curious if you actually pay off the bank with your own funds
or are selling it before you have to fund the deal? Thanks, Amy

free sat vocabulary - Posted by free sat vocabulary

Posted by free sat vocabulary on January 06, 2006 at 10:42:09:

radio work explained kerville texas real estate become a electrician ab lounge xl system 21 k gold microsoft company party pictures apa graphs pennsylvania zyprexa attorneys danish blondes oregon radiation control nissan motors usa sears manuals san diego party limos nudeyoungboys selma hayek swimsuit death of keith whitley gateway nimitz cleveland metroparks auction asian bodyrub long island catholic spiritual center 40robinsready navy love poems download family guy episodes nfl scores com scary pumpkin designs teen ballerina photos meter reading bid dynahoe backhoes tropical design draperies school girls cable knee socks maryann zamora texas bourse options lagrange isd national electric code online magellan 400 explorist punk rock girl makeup pictures beulah morgan donald a durham welive together com john f kennedy exercise program princess diaries quotes pink ribbon clip art boys spy cam beaver lesson plan programmers for the p4 cards lolitafree young in pantyhose vocational assessment for adolescents mcallen texas surrounding areas better fudge garden home recipe troy west glowworm teaching 3 year olds oxycodone acetamin middlebrook park jackets galloglass heavenseeker cover kiwi honor guard funny stickerst porcelian veneers virtual child images writing iep goals objectives freeware linix sites funny ghetto jokes kenworth conversion realators com foods to keep cholestrol down aide rentre scolaire mormon hoax pumpkin loaf recipe exercises to avoid dvt lyrics for christmas songs kariya autographed 3dna village 1 1 quotes from nip tuck clairmont mesa chamber of commerce browning automatic rifle for sale international scout rally hessel elizabethan customs sedra smith 5th edition solutions borg warner supercharger handguns for women hate tongue speaking fanatics dwayne johnson pics public auction nova scotia double trouble wrestling ombre dyeing job in pasadena bumble bike weight loss diet smashdiet com george motes boys in white underwear toyota repair dallas smoky mountain flyfishing charlotte nc raido station godmother gifts your brain in love garden ornament moulds biloxi plastic surgery background check disclosure forms chiefs vs dolphins fall season clothing

Re: You can when most can’t. - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 05, 2005 at 21:08:56:

pewter wine funnel used wine barrels membrane wine press iron wine wine country bed breakfasts napa limousine wine tours wine country hotel wood wine cabinets home wine cellar wine cellar designs

I agree. - Posted by EquityHunter1

Posted by EquityHunter1 on July 02, 2005 at 19:44:16:

But the thing is you can get consumed with preforeclosures and waste alot of time pursuing them each week or month. The fact is people in preforeclosure are the hardest people to try to work with period. Time is money. You have to allocate your time wisely and find that niche that works in your market. There is no easy market to work preclosures in. You can go thru hundreds or thousands of leads and not get anything. I liken it to winning the Lotto.