TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by felie on March 07, 2001 at 16:08:21:

dsfsdfsd

TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 07, 2001 at 15:02:24:

Anyone like these?? I know they compete favorably (as rentals) with 2 bedroom apartments and that they are harder to sell then 3 or 4 bedrooms.

It looks like the price might be right. I am just not sure if I want to deal with it. I guess my plan would be to take it subject to and then wrap (preferred) or rent it (which would also be ok).

All comments welcome.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on March 08, 2001 at 15:30:36:

Rent is higher than a apartment,less managment cost.My thoughts are buy what you can where you can,a 2 bedroom here will rent at 11% less than a 3 br but the three will cost 50% more to buy .

Don’t get hung up on 2’s or 3’s the only thing I don’t want is a 1 br.If you market has a great number of 2’s that the numbers crunch out on then buy the 2’s same with 3’s.Profit is profit some larger than others,but all the same.Money that you make today is money you can reinvest tomorrow.

My .02

Re: TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on March 07, 2001 at 20:43:13:

I like 'em. I have found them easy to rent and easy to sell.

Re: TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on March 07, 2001 at 16:32:10:

If you want rental properties, two bedroom houses are little cash cows. They always rent. To the young new married couples to the older people. They are harder to sell, but still worth the investment if they are in the right location. I wouldn’t buy ANY property (houses) that aren’t in a good-better neighborhood.
You will usually get better renters and have a better chance to sell if that is the way your going.
If it’s a deal go get it.
Great success
Dee-Texas

Re: TWO bedroom house??? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 07, 2001 at 15:59:56:

I like 2 bedrooms. I get almost as much rent…can often buy considerably cheaper. The tenant is probably not going to have a large family…a big plus in my book, fair housing laws notwithstanding…less damages.

JPiper