Two Questions - Posted by Sandra

Posted by CarolFL on April 13, 2000 at 19:57:27:

it could have read : “no principles, please” !

Two Questions - Posted by Sandra

Posted by Sandra on April 13, 2000 at 15:25:16:

I just have a few questions I’d like to ask you today.
MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND!!! (1.) Can I offer someone in pre-foreclosure (back payments & liens against the property) a sandwichlease option. Do their liens have anything to do with me lease optioning their home? If there is a good deal in the works (ex: they want the payments up to date & are willing to give me a purchase price based on what is owed) Do you have any suggestions on how I would get cash to make up a property owner’s back payments b/c I don’t have the cash myself. (2.) What does it mean in classified ads when it says “principals only” MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND!!!

Re: Two Questions - Posted by Eduardo (OR)

Posted by Eduardo (OR) on April 13, 2000 at 17:53:09:

Hi Sandra–

Re: your question no. 2: “Principals” are the parties (or potential parties) to the transaction, the buyers and the sellers themselves, as opposed to “agents” who are licensed real estate brokers and salespersons. “Principals only” means the advertiser doesn’t want any calls from Realtors. I am reminded of the time I educated a lady who was advertising her house for sale in the local newspaper. Following a lengthy description of her property, she had concluded her ad with the sentence, “No principals, please.”