Types of Offers - Posted by Art Montano

Posted by Irwin on June 23, 1999 at 06:52:35:

Your Realtor (or you) could make up multiple copies of a standard offer leaving the address of the property and price blank. Then she can let you fill in those blanks. Realtors generally don’t want to represent investors who make multiple low ball offers. The same way that investors who try to sell through Realtors find that the paper exchange in the offer stage wastes a lot of time.

Types of Offers - Posted by Art Montano

Posted by Art Montano on June 22, 1999 at 21:49:22:

I was under the impression that a realtor had to draw up a contract including legals in order to submit it to the seller. I now understand that there are several ways, including letters of intent, that can be given to the realtor to submit offers that are not so time consuming for the realtor. My realtor gives me the current MLS book to pick my offers, but is really getting burnt out trying to submit offers and getting responces from the sellers. I tell her not to worry about it, they just aren’t motivated, YET. I just don’t know the procedures involved to make offer submission less time consuming for her. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Art