under contract - now what? - Posted by Heather

Posted by Tyler on March 01, 2002 at 14:36:15:

Heather you have my home ph and home email, i’m at work, i dont want to post my work # on this board emial me your # at home and I’ll call you tonight or email me your # to my work email at tyler.mccracken@cit.com

thanks

under contract - now what? - Posted by Heather

Posted by Heather on March 01, 2002 at 12:34:35:

Hi all,

How do I find investors in the Charlotte, NC area who do assignments?
The house has an ARV of about 140k. I can wholesale it for under 100k.
Haven’t called any of “I buy houses” people yet b/c I a bit scared they’d go around me. But if I have it at a certian price, then they would, more than likely, have to bid at that price or higher for it to accepted by the seller, right?
Any leads would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Heather

Re: under contract - now what? - Posted by tylerm

Posted by tylerm on March 01, 2002 at 13:47:32:

Heather you are safe if you have undercontract. You’ve got my phone # and email if you want to make a quick profit and flip -contact me -tyler

Re: Can we get a few details? - Posted by GregNY

Posted by GregNY on March 01, 2002 at 13:43:50:

Repair costs? Your profit? Rehabbers profit?

ARV of $140K? Contract for around $100K? Are you sure you have a deal?
I’m not trying to doubt you. I just don’t want you wasting
your time and money on a deal that won’t sell.

GregNY

Put an ad in the paper - Posted by Aaron

Posted by Aaron on March 01, 2002 at 13:13:25:

Hi Heather-

I’m a beginning investor myself but from my readings there’s various things you could do. Ideally what you should have done is have a list of investors that you could call up already made up, but that’s alright. Next time.

Just put an ad in the paper saying that you have a fixer upper or handyman special and wait for the phone to ring. Remember to leave enough room in your asking price for the other investor to be able to make a profit.

Also, if you go the the articles section on this website, it has a wealth of information to help you out. Good luck and happy investing!

Aaron

P.S.-
Let me know how it goes!

Tyler - having trouble reaching you - Posted by Heather

Posted by Heather on March 01, 2002 at 14:25:59:

call me