Unltd Ans to legal questions - Posted by rudy

Posted by Laure on April 03, 1999 at 08:08:23:

Bronchick is GREAT ! I have had several discussions with him and am going to send him a retainer for further discussions. HE IS AWESOME !

Laure :slight_smile:

Unltd Ans to legal questions - Posted by rudy

Posted by rudy on April 02, 1999 at 14:37:44:

All of you should consider a membership to prepaid legal.Maybe we can get Terry to offer the membership here.
www.pplsi.com/......rudy-austex

If you are lucky you get what you pay for - Posted by BankRobber

Posted by BankRobber on April 03, 1999 at 21:01:27:

Good, knowledgeable lawyers rarely work for prepaid legal service companies. If you are lucky the company lawyer you talk to will not try to spin your $2 problem into a $1500 retainer fee. If you are lucky the company lawyer you talk to will admit to not knowing the answer to your question rather than give you an evasive answer such as “there is no reason that I am aware of that you can not do that”. I feel fortuante when I get accurate information from an experienced $150+/hr attorney, I often do not.

I Agree Completely. Who Should We Use? Bronchick? - Posted by John Katitus

Posted by John Katitus on April 03, 1999 at 02:06:37:

It’s a great idea. A good, knowledgeable REAL ESTATE attorney available to answer our questions. I would gladly pay a nominal amount for my two or three questions. It doesn’t sound like Unltd Ans is our guy, though.

Re: Unltd Ans to legal questions - Posted by Terry (Dallas)

Posted by Terry (Dallas) on April 02, 1999 at 21:35:39:

I also am a member. The interseting thing about them is that they did not see the benefits of land trusts, and to form the Corp. would still cost about $900. It took a lot of talking on my end and they still didnt understand.
My .02

Re: Unltd Ans to legal questions - Posted by Bassman

Posted by Bassman on April 02, 1999 at 15:46:55:

We just canceled our membership to PrePaid Legal because it does not cover Business related questions in its plan. Without this resource prepaid legal is useless to business owners. You would be better off working out something with your local attorny who understands the Real Estate Investors needs .
My 2 cents

Scott

Re: Unltd Ans to legal questions - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on April 02, 1999 at 14:58:57:

Rudy,

It may be a little far for you but the Denton county Bar Association is having a free pro-bono session in Denton on April 10. You might check the local bar association if they have any such events.

Re: If you are lucky you get what you pay for - Posted by rudy

Posted by rudy on April 04, 1999 at 08:54:32:

I have been with pre-paid for over 15 years and they only refer you to the best and only $25 per Month…rudy-austex