Update #2 - Totally overwhelmed - Posted by Warner(ATL)

Posted by BR on February 26, 2000 at 23:34:49:

Hows about sharin the Bronchick idea you are so enthusiastic about… ¦)

Update #2 - Totally overwhelmed - Posted by Warner(ATL)

Posted by Warner(ATL) on February 26, 2000 at 23:00:00:

Hey Everyone,

Just finished driving the short distance from the hotel to my home after leaving the roundtable session. I have to say that I’m thoroughly impressed. I started this portion of the convention sitting across the table from Ron Legrand soaking up everything he had to offer on flips. Then I moved across the room and sat across the table from John Behle and got a mini-seminar on notes. Hung out with Bill Bronchick for a couple of questions regarding legal structure, and finished the night picking the brain of Terry Vaughn regarding general business.

All I can think of now is that the price of this convention was peanuts to what I just received tonight and I consider myself a senior newbie just about ready to graduate to the intermediate level.

One idea out of the mouths of each of the individuals I just spent time with (especially one from Bronchick I will implement starting tomorrow)should increase my business at least ten fold this year.

I used to think the testimonials regarding past conventions were a little on the corny side, but after tonight, I’m a true believer.

Great Job J.P and Terry.

Warner