Update on my kid - Posted by Laure

Posted by Redline on March 16, 1999 at 12:24:22:

You should be atleast happy that he’s semi-interested at this point!

I know … ship him to Karp and I for a week - we’ll take GOOD care of him!!

RL

Update on my kid - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 16, 1999 at 08:37:09:

So, I started him on Carleton’s stuff. EVERY NIGHT… he’s in my bedroom. Picture this, Hubby and I are reclining, in our Pj’s, laptops plugged in. He sits in a chair next to my side. Flips out newspaper after newspaper, and ad after ad. Now Absolutely everything under 30,000 “IS A STEAL, MOM” Forget house condition, forget area, forget that he can’t figure his piti yet, not to mention he has not grasped market rents… OH MY !!

He did finally make his first phone calls last night. But first, he had to buy an answering machine, a device to record his phone calls, and files for a filing cabinet. Oh, and we have a map on our wall now. I guess there is something to be said about organization. But he has NOTHING TO ORGANIZE !!!

Go ahead, tell me to be patient… ugh. How bout that kid trade you were talking about Carol?

Oh, and he was talking about buying a laptop last night !!! consumerism to the max ! Uh, we have like 7 computers in the house now…use one of them ! ugh…

thought you’d all get a tickle out of my misery. By the way, I usually fall asleep while he is talking… Two nights ago, he didn’t leave 'till almost 1 AM !!

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Update on my kid - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on March 16, 1999 at 12:24:40:

You should be atleast happy that he’s semi-interested at this point!

I know … ship him to Karp and me for a week - we’ll take GOOD care of him!!

RL