USDA(RHS) - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on February 23, 2000 at 13:12:19:

Thank you very much I will try that

USDA(RHS) - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on February 22, 2000 at 16:57:36:

Does any one have any ideas for getting around paying for all the interest subsitys you aquire with a RHS loan ?
My interest payback is 3 times more than my house is worth so refiancing is out of the question .
Loan pay off 36000 , interest sudsity 79000 , house worth 57000 . What would you do

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by holly

Posted by holly on February 07, 2006 at 12:31:32:

Ihave had my loan since october 1984. Low income for the first 12 years, now hihger income payments are at the hihgest. Tried to refinance through another lender. Requested payoff quote from USDA-RHS receive payoff remainder of note plus 69,000 in subsidy which was the actual amount they paid plus an estimated amount they could recapture with the remainder of my 33 year note. They said I could payoff the actual amount of my note going through another lender, and continue to pay USDA a payment each month for the subsidy owed. So them I would have 2 payments that would actually add up to more than what I currently pay. I have looked in to all differnet kinds of options. I even was told by one person at 4 years ago at the Centralized Service center I might be better off to let them foreclose on my house and have a relative buy it and then buy it back from them. Any way you look at it you are screwed either way. You are stuck in this program until your 33 year note is up. If anyone finds a way around this please let me know.

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by billy mckinney

Posted by billy mckinney on April 27, 2005 at 16:34:28:

do not take payment out of account mailed in problem with account

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by Bobbie Baldwin

Posted by Bobbie Baldwin on November 21, 2004 at 18:27:57:

I am inquiring about the steps for purchasing a home. Please contact me at (919)491-7107.

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by nina

Posted by nina on September 26, 2004 at 16:45:34:

I have the same problem you are havinf i owe $9,000 on my house after paying on it 23 years but if i was to sell it or try to payoff the amount the statment says then the subsidy jumps in they wanted 160,000 for my home casue they get you with the low income issue this way you have to payoff the term of 33 years or you are screwed trust me i have tried all the options and now my home need major repairs but i do not want to take out a loan then add to the amount i owe already casue i would never get it paid off and if you have almost paid off your home they really stay on the payment arrival time casue if you medd it up then they take back your home that is almost paid for they fix it up to standards and resell it for $33,000 it is not fair

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 23, 2000 at 04:47:33:

Jerry-

I don’t have an answer. You will probably have a better chance of getting this answered over at the main Newsgroup.

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/index.html

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by Jennie L. Schutte

Posted by Jennie L. Schutte on April 09, 2007 at 07:04:44:

payoff acct.#:5366832

Re: USDA(RHS) - Posted by Christopher Klapper

Posted by Christopher Klapper on March 02, 2002 at 14:51:51:

Would you please send me a house application. To my e-mail adress. Thank you for your time.