Useful RE Websites - Posted by newbie

Posted by Brent_IL on October 22, 2003 at 05:47:03:

I can say unequivocally that there are no ?good deal? websites. Pretty much, you have to view this as a part-time job with a deferred salary.

I?d advocate the concept that better deals are not found. Many of us believe that good deals are the result of coming in contact with sellers who value a quick solution to their real estate or financial challenges more than they value getting paid for perceived equity in their property. The houses involved are the same as all the rest of them offered for sale.

Have you considered setting up a bird dog system for prospecting? Brad Crouch mentioned this at http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/94827.html recently. There are probably a couple of hundred posts in the archives on bird dogs and birddogging.

You can always try to find a real estate agent that will assist you.

Useful RE Websites - Posted by newbie

Posted by newbie on October 21, 2003 at 20:57:52:

does anyone know of any good websites to look for good deals? I look at Zip Realty or Realtor.com, the newspaper classified where I live. There are also many sites that list foreclosures, but you have to pay for their use. Does anyone know of a good one that would be worth paying for? I work a fulltime job and don’t have much time to drive around neighborhoods, post signs, go to the county courthouse for foreclosures.
Thank you!