Vena Jones-Cox seminar. Is it worth my Saturday? - Posted by GS

Posted by Bill (OH) on April 21, 2000 at 18:20:31:

Hey gang, I know Vena personally and IMO her seminars are among the best out there. She is a realtor, she actually does her own deals and is one of the pillars of the Cincinnati REIA club. Her materials can be a little tough to find—you basically have to call her office and the number is:

513-471-5557
Right now, the club is reworking it’s web site–it may be up by now or will soon be and you should be able to contact Vena (and other members) through the site. The address is:
www.cinreia.com

Now get out there and buy property!!!

Vena Jones-Cox seminar. Is it worth my Saturday? - Posted by GS

Posted by GS on April 21, 2000 at 16:46:39:

Hello everyone:

Any answers are appreciated as I would have to take off work to go to this investor club function. She was 1999 past president of NaREIA. Her promotional material looks pretty good but so does every other guru that comes to town.
I am not a beginner and am always looking for good information. However, like you, time is my most precious asset & I’ve wasted it before at club functions like this.
Sometimes they are pretty good! Please advise & thank you!

P.S. I’ve found this site to be my best time management tool in the realm if getting info!!! AND IT’S FREE!!!

Re: Vena Jones-Cox seminar. Is it worth my Saturday? - Posted by Aaron

Posted by Aaron on April 22, 2000 at 19:48:49:

Greetings to all:

Vena is very active in the Cincinnati Real Estate Investors Association. She has being in charge of the Beginners Sessions during which she imparts very sound, helpful and practical knowledge about all aspects of real estate investing. Personally I have listened to her talk about real estate many times both at the Beginners Sessions and on her radio show. She is very impressive. She is the real “McCoy”. You will get your more than your money’s worth.

Aaron (Cinci, OH)

Re: Vena Jones-Cox seminar. Is it worth my Saturday? - Posted by Tom-Pa

Posted by Tom-Pa on April 21, 2000 at 19:33:45:

Vina will be doing an all day seminar in Pittsburgh on May 21. If anyone wants more information they can E-Mail me at tcbryner@dp.net.

Yes - Posted by MDonovan

Posted by MDonovan on April 21, 2000 at 17:13:41:

She knows a lot about L/O. I listened to her for 2 hours, then bought her course, and I must admit it is definitly worth the money. She is no 2am guru, she just has years of experience. Her course is very practical–it is a complete working office system that seems like it would run hands off with a few flunkys and a good manager. Her personal focus is to do the buys and let the office work the L/Os. She prefers to do the horse trading herself. (dont we all)

Re: Yes - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 21, 2000 at 17:18:47:

Does she have a web site? I posted asking about her on NG II sometime ago but got no responses so any info would be much appreciated.

-Thanks,Chris

Funny you should ask. - Posted by MDonovan

Posted by MDonovan on April 21, 2000 at 17:32:26:

Its like she wants to keep it a secret. I decided to buy her course the day after hearing her speak. I could not find her at all. I had to skip trace her to her office to get the course. Her literature has no contact information. Not a phone, address, e-mail, nothing. Even the course itself has no contact information except in the bibliography, there is an entry for one of her books that contains a phone number. Anyway, I have the number at home and I will post it back here later.