Very new here - Posted by Steve

Posted by Justin on March 17, 2002 at 21:14:27:

Hi Steve -

I purchased the same last year. It is most overwhelming. What you will learn on the outside about Carleton’s system is the no-money-down techniques are a little dated. Finding the right sellers is very difficult. If you choose to use them, I will tell you to be persistant. The key is finding the motivated sellers. I can share the frustration you might or will be having.
Going through the techniques is exhausting to understand. I went through the course about 5 or 6 times, since I have no experience in real estate (I am all of 21 years old), and that is what the course is specifically designed for. The three things I’ll take from the course: Be persistant, keep learning from books or the internet, and have goals! That is so important. Also, go through this message board. I just happened upon it last week - it’s a wonderful source of information. Good luck!

Very new here - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on March 17, 2002 at 11:02:11:

Hi everyone, Im really just a tiny bit skeptical, alot nervous, and a bit overwhelemed here, I recently got the no money down system about 4 days ago and dove right in very eager to get started, now 4 days later im really overwheled and am looking for a little reassurance from people i can talk to, who have done this, I mean real people who are not on a video tape telling me, not to mention I feel like I dont know where to begin.

As a little background, I’m 29, a full time student, and I literally have no extra money for anything, my wife works full time and it barely covers what we need.

I guess thats all ill write for now…thanks any input or words of wisdom, and I’ll welcome any personal email you may want to send, gadgetolds@hotmail.com

Thanks again guys

Steve

Re: Very new here - Posted by Elaine

Posted by Elaine on March 18, 2002 at 13:15:28:

Hello,
My name is Elaine and I am also new to investing. I was looking for extra income. I’m 29, a single parent and recently divorced. Any advice?

this was meant for you Steve… - Posted by evelyn

Posted by evelyn on March 18, 2002 at 08:43:24:

look under my response and there is a message to you from Steve.

evelyn

Re: Very new here - Posted by evelyn

Posted by evelyn on March 17, 2002 at 19:54:16:

welcome!!!

you will learn alot here. This is NewsgroupII, the informercial guru section. Go over to Newsgroup I, where everybody posts and asks questions, you will get lots of input there. Good luck.

evelyn