Want to get started. Need Help! - Posted by Sean Lowe

Posted by Randy J - GA on January 26, 2001 at 17:51:07:

There you go again Phil…doggone if you don’t try to help everybody! What a guy! I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta…reservations already made!

Sean…there are some fantastic folk on this list, keep reading and you will see.

Randy J-GA

Want to get started. Need Help! - Posted by Sean Lowe

Posted by Sean Lowe on January 26, 2001 at 16:22:53:

Hello my name is Sean Lowe and I am brand new to real estate investing. I would appreciate some advice on how to get my feet wet in flipping,foreclosures or others that does not require a lot of money.(Don’t laugh) Like I said, I am new, but I really want to get into this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Want to get started. Need Help! - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 26, 2001 at 16:38:51:

We don’t laugh here about not having alot of money, because we find ways to acquire property and profit without using our money. Even if you have money, we don’t use that money. Or we try not to use that money.

My advice would be first to read all of the great How To Articles , Money Making Ideas and Success Stories on this site.

From them you will get a feel for the landscape. If you want to get a jump start in this business attend the CREOnline convention in Atlanta. Many many possibilities will open up for you. They’re still opening up for me.

After participating in the convention where you will be rubbing elbows with seasoned investors as well as new folks breaking into the business, you may well want to buy a course or two here on subjects that seem to interest you.

And above all, come to the newsgroup everyday and read the posts. You are at the beginning of a tremendous adventure.