Wanted: 3 in 1 credit report and payroll deduction know-to - Posted by Paul_NY

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on January 21, 2000 at 11:41:36:

Not sure about online credit reports, but I’m sure somebody here can run that for you fairly quickly. If not you can use National Tenant Network.

I’m not sure about automatic payroll deduction, I think you have to work this out with his job. You can, however do automatic checking account transfers. You might want to check out the article in the Money Making Ideas section entitled Making Sure You Get Paid. In this article, they mention a company called Payment Partnership that does all kinds of neat stuff like that. I’ve personally never used them, but I plan to give it a shot.

Hope this helps.

Wanted: 3 in 1 credit report and payroll deduction know-to - Posted by Paul_NY

Posted by Paul_NY on January 21, 2000 at 11:25:23:

Greetings,
I’m selling a house with owner financing and intend to sell the note after the closing.

Where I can quickly obtain a credit report online that contains all three of the major credit reporting bureaus combined?

Also, the buyer requested that the mortgage payments be made through payroll deduction. How do I go about setting up such an account?

I’d like to post the details of this transaction as it develops to help those just getting started.

Re: Wanted: 3 in 1 credit report and payroll deduction know-to - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on January 21, 2000 at 21:50:27:

http://loan.yahoo.com/c/index.html

See if this will help.