wes-state Mortgage - Posted by James

Posted by keith hutson on August 25, 2003 at 07:47:37:

I think both are fine…I have corresponded with both. I personally feel better about Wes-state.

They are listed on Dunn & Bradstreet and also with the Eugene, OR Chamber of Commerce. Easy to get information about them.

Good luck.
KHutson

wes-state Mortgage - Posted by James

Posted by James on August 19, 2003 at 23:12:40:

I would like to know whither or not this company is a reputable Mortgage company, as well as their Business Opportunities that they have to offer as a Loan Broker?

James

Re: wes-state Mortgage - Posted by keith hutson

Posted by keith hutson on August 22, 2003 at 22:12:18:

I looked into their program. They have a “net branch” agreement whereby you work under a licensed broker. I have information from them in my files…they are a member of the Eugene, Oregon Chamber of Commerce and are listed on Dunn and Bradstreet. I am thinking about doing their progam, residential under the net branch and private money lender.

Keith Hutson

Re: wes-state Mortgage/PFA - Posted by James

Posted by James on August 25, 2003 at 01:22:44:

I need some serious input on these two companies, as to which would be the best to get involve with, as for as doing business with. There sites are as folows:
(www.wes-state.com) and (www.PFA.com)

Re: wes-state Mortgage/PFA - Posted by James

Posted by James on August 25, 2003 at 01:09:39:

I need some serious input on these two companies, as to which would be the best to get involve with, as for as doing business with. There sites are as folows:
(www.wes-state.com) and (www.PFA.com)