What do I do wih this CS course ??? - Posted by DataMinor2

Posted by bob on April 20, 2002 at 12:50:22:

Always remember… You get what you pay for!
I bought a REI course on E_Bay & informed the seller of the defective CD’s & he refunded my money! I then went ahead & bought an original from the author. If the seller doesn’t offer a refund & you still want to sell it. I would disclose the defect!

REMEMBER - “Do unto others…”

Good Luck & Good Investing!

What do I do wih this CS course ??? - Posted by DataMinor2

Posted by DataMinor2 on April 19, 2002 at 20:05:17:

Here’s the plain and simple, I bought a CS course on Ebay. It has a defective CD. I have watched the video’s and listened to the remainder of the Cd’s. I have since read and re-read the Lonnie Scruggs books and Mr Tew’s material.I now know my direction. Now I want to put this CS course back on Ebay but not as a defective item. Can anybody help me out ?? All suggestions are welcomed. Thank you for your help.

Re: What do I do wih this CS course ??? - Posted by Steve Avis, CPA

Posted by Steve Avis, CPA on April 21, 2002 at 03:40:04:

You may want to invest in a SkipDoctor. It repairs CD-ROMs by doing an in-depth cleaning of the surface of CD-ROMs. It costs around $15 to $20 bucks. Well worth the investment if you have other CD-ROMs with skips, scratches, etc.

Steve

Re: What do I do wih this CS course ??? - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on April 21, 2002 at 24:35:16:

Your not alone. Seems CS people shipped quit a number of these with 1 cd that was bad. They have received many calls on this and have replaced them—why not call them up tell them you have a bad cd --bet they will ask what address to sent it to and replace it!!

Look up past post on this.

Investorrob

Re: What do I do wih this CS course ??? - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on April 20, 2002 at 14:57:51:

Hello ! My suggestion would be to call up C.S.s organization, and ask them to exchange your faulty CDs for good ones. They probably charge you for shipping, but that is not to much for shopping on Ebay. I got burned bigger on Ebay, and we`re not alone… Julius.