What is the Best Skip Trace Software?? - Posted by mark

Posted by Gib on July 26, 2003 at 21:15:06:

Merlindata.com is supposed to be pretty good from what I understand.

Gib

What is the Best Skip Trace Software?? - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on July 26, 2003 at 15:12:59:

Does anyone do their own skip tracing? And if so, can someone recommend the best software and how much I can expect to spend? The one I keep running into online is NetDetective 8.0 for less than $50. Are there any other fees involved? Thanks

Re: What is the Best Skip Trace Software?? - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on July 27, 2003 at 24:21:57:

After some more thought you might also want to try www.knowX.com. I have used them a couple of times and had some success. If you have abunch of home owners to loook up then you might want to sign up for there one day service which allows you the ability to search there data base for a full day. The down side to the site is thaey cannot locate unlisted phone numbers. For the unlisted numbers as well as the deals I really want I still use www.deadleads.com.

HTH

-Larry

Re: What is the Best Skip Trace Software?? - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on July 27, 2003 at 24:03:19:

I have used a company out of Texas called Dead Leads, Inc. (www.deadleads.com) on several occasions and had great results with them. They will search for the owner of a property for you and if they cannot find anything on the owner then they do not charge you for the service.

Best of luck to you.

-Larry

Not sure about - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 26, 2003 at 21:06:40:

netdetective but there’s one called online detective that’s pure garbage. Check this site’s archives.